- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you make contact with us or login to our claims web portal. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. This enables us to process your claim quickly and effectively and keep you posted on progress. The information will not be kept any longer than is requested by the Data Controller (your insurance company). Information is stored securely. Any changes to the way it is stored will be subject to a Privacy Impact Assessment. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Lawful basis for processing your information?
- DASA Ltd uses the information provided to process and fulfil your insurance claim.
- The personal information provided enables us to treat you more personally.
- We use your contact details to respond to incoming requests from you, to collect your feedback and to communicate with you effectively.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
We will not use your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with any organisation other than your insurance company and any third party providers involved in the fulfilment of your claim, unless required to do so by law. We will not collect information that does not relate to your insurance claim.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information in machine readable format, please email or write to us at the following address.
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
The Data Protection Officer
DASA Ltd, Unit 6E Lowick Close,
Newby Road Industrial Estate,
Stockport, SK7 5ED.