You will be working for our customers across Scotland with a team of specialist engineers completing water repairs using a variety of methods.
It is an opportunity for you to develop a career within the DASA group. You will predominately site based assisting lead engineers on repairs in the most cost effective and least invasive way.
- A high standard for customer care
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent time keeping
- Previous groundwork experience
- Reinstatement of various different domestic surface types including; paving slabs, block paving, cold lay tarmac, concrete, etc
- Use of CAT scanner in order to identify buried services and to trace/locate the drainage system by use of sonde
- Knowledge of basic drainage principles
- Knowledge of basic water mains principles
- Use of 360 Excavators (1.5T, 3T, 5T)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Training delivered via our DASA Academy
- Career progression – we are growing fast
It’s a fantastic time to join us, as we’ve recently experienced the biggest growth in our history. We’re passionate about providing the very best service for our customers. We’re innovators always looking at new ways to develop our service. We look after our fantastic team, providing continued support, a great place to work and an attractive package. Our staff turnover is low, many of our team have been with us for over 15 years (we must be doing something right).
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team apply now.
Apply for this role
Fill your details out below and add your latest CV, we will be in contact with you about your application