You will predominately be site-based working across the UK, conducting leak detection surveys and site assessments utilising a variety of technology.
You must have experience in the field and have a good problem solving skills with a pragmatic approach.
Making recommendations to complete repairs in the most cost-effective and least invasive way is essential. You must also have excellent customer service skills being able to confidently speak to customers to explain the work you are competing leaving them with a great experience of DASA.
- Leak detection (find and fix technics including use of traditional listening stick method, Ground Acoustics and Correlators equipment.
- Use of Thermal Imaging devises an advantage.
- Use of other specialist technologies in the field
- Use of CAT/GENIE to locate below ground services including tracing with push wire reel locating existing metallic & plastic water supply pipes.
- Generating detailed site report and plan/layout of the water supply within the property boundaries.
- Trouble shooting problematic & leaking mains water systems
- A logical approach to leak detection investigations being able to establish the location of the leaks with minimal disturbance/excavation
- WIAPS approved or similar
- Reinstatement of various different domestic surface types i.e. paving slabs, block paving, etc
- Ability to carry out small scall enabling works and reinstatements
- Outstanding customer care
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Full driving licence
- Trained and certificated engineers is an advantage.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Regular training delivered via our DASA Academy
- Career progression – we are growing fast
It’s a fantastic time to join us, as we’ve recently experienced the biggest growth in our history. We’re passionate about providing the very best service for our customers. We’re innovators always looking at new ways to develop our service. We look after our fantastic team, providing continued support, a great place to work and an attractive package. Our staff turnover is low, many of our team have been with us for over 15 years (we must be doing something right).
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team apply now.
Apply for this role
Fill your details out below and add your latest CV, we will be in contact with you about your application