- Experience in dealing with UK domestic and commercial insurance claims ideally with some experience of UK domestic and commercial drainage claims.
- Be able to work well within rigid SLAs with a keen appreciation of the importance of putting the customer first in delivering an unparalleled nationwide service for our insurer clients
- Understand designated insurance customer processes, philosophies, strategies and have knowledge of and provide input on building insurance validation and CDM (construction design management).
- Provide expert input on damaged areas of a building arising from an insurance claim and prepare reports and estimates using photographic, video (along with Eviid, WinCan reports) and other information gathered on site in order to generate clear and concise reports.
- Generate clear concise scopes of work for clients’ and customers based on agreed schedule of rates and protocols.
- To offer technical support where required in respect of managing variations in repair scope and managing contractor estimates.
- Assist with the management of and provide support to both our directly employed contractors and extensive subcontractor network.
- Provide quality management and complaint resolution and prepare contracts programmes to manage larger claims where required.
- Feedback of market intelligence and any new service requirements and opportunities.
- Support senior management team in relation to RFI’s and presentations for potential new clients
Apply for this role
Fill your details out below and add your latest CV, we will be in contact with you
about your application