In this role you will predominately be site-based working across the UK, completing drainage investigations and making recommendations for repairs. Exceptional problem-solving skills are essential.
You must be experienced in High Pressure Water Jetting clearance of belowground blockages and the skills to trouble shot problematic drainage systems including completing detailed CCTV investigation reports.
Excellent customer service skills, being able to confidently speak to customers to explain the work you are competing leaving them with a great experience of DASA.
- Use of CCTV surveying equipment, generating detailed Reports to Wrc Defect Grading & Guidelines.
- Use of CAT/GENIE and Sonar tracing equipment in order to identify buried services and to trace/locate & map out drainage system.
- Reinstatement of various different domestic surface types i.e. paving slabs, block paving, etc.
- Outstanding customer care
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Full driving licence
- Trained Engineers & Certificated an advantage but not essential.
- Technology understanding.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Regular training delivered via our DASA Academy
- Career progression – we are growing fast
It’s a fantastic time to join us, as we’ve recently experienced the biggest growth in our history. We’re passionate about providing the very best service for our customers. We’re innovators always looking at new ways to develop our service. We look after our fantastic team, providing continued support, a great place to work and an attractive package. Our staff turnover is low, many of our team have been with us for over 15 years (we must be doing something right).
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team apply now.
Apply for this role
Fill your details out below and add your latest CV, we will be in contact with you about your application